Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring will be here in the blink of an eye!
 
Spring in Algonquin Park is the perfect time to reconnect with nature. The trees will be budding and the wild flowers in bloom. You won’t have to search very far to see a moose – a chance encounter with one (or many!) is almost guaranteed! Often while canoeing or hiking, you will have the lakes and trails to yourselves. Our spring rates have stayed steady at $198 per person per night - including three meals per day and use of all recreational facilities.
Call now to book your room by the lake. We look forward to welcoming you!

 

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out more details.

    my homepage lemon juicer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users
    would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Thank you!


    Here is my web page ... Pure GCE

    ReplyDelete